Terms & conditions
In completing and submitting an order for products, you will be providing Apothaka Ltd with personal information.
Your information and any other personal information that you may provide to us will be held by us to be used to process your order (and any future orders you may make), to enforce any legal or other rights we may have against you in any manner that we see fit, to keep you informed about news for example, new products, special offers and other information that may be of interest to you via email. If you wish, you are able to unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time using the unsubscribe feature on each email. Your information will also be used in order to run the Glow Getters rewards programme (if you opt to become a member/when you place an order).
No private information or personally identifiable information will be provided to any external parties by Apothaka Ltd except for the sole purpose of completing your order.
If this information is not provided, your order may not be processed.
The term Apothaka Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose place of business is HP4 2WD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Children under the age of 16 may not order products from this website, although are welcome to browse the website. By ordering products you agree that you are 16 years of age or older
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser for more information should you need it.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Customers may leave product reviews on our website. This content is monitored and we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time. When submitting information to our website as a review, you understand that what you have submitted is not copyright protected and you are making it publicly accessible.
Product information & usage
- Guidance on how to use our products can be found on the website and is also printed on the product packaging.
- Products are for external use only and not consumption. They should be kept away from children and stored as directed.
- Some products contain nut oils. Although these types of nut oils do not normally irritate people with nut allergies, we recommend consulting your doctor before purchasing if you have an allergy.
- Sensitivity to skincare products can happen with any ingredient and is very individual. All our products contain (natural) ingredients which may cause sensitivity/an allergic reaction. All ingredients are clearly listed on both the product packaging and on the website. Buyers should ensure they are not allergic to any of the ingredients contained before purchasing.
- You agree we are not responsible for any reaction to any ingredients.
- If you have any health issues, are pregnant or nursing, or are planning a pregnancy, seek medical advice before purchasing products. All the information within the website is to be used for reference only. Nothing we sell, produce or advertise is intended to replace professional medical advice.
- All products have passed Safety Assessments and fully comply with EU Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC and UK legislation.
- Products should always be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, and be used appropriately in line with guidance. Product best before end dates can be found on the packaging. Once opened products are best used within 6 months due to the nature of the ingredients used (unless otherwise stated on the packaging/website).
- We will accept no responsibility for any damage or defect of goods from inappropriate storage or use, including use beyond best before dates / beyond 6 months of opening.
- Due to the ingredients being of natural origin, scent, colour and consistency may vary slightly from batch to batch. This does not in any way affect the quality or effectiveness of the product.
- Prices shown are in UK Pounds Sterling and exclude the delivery charge, which is determined and added to your order at checkout.
- Although we try to ensure all prices on our website are correct and up to date at all times, it may at times happen that prices are incorrect or have changed without notice. In the event that a price is incorrect for whatever reason, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the goods at the correct price, or cancel your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will at our discretion treat the order as cancelled. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price, and reserve the right to withdraw the goods from sale and cancel your order at any point prior to despatch.
- Prices are liable to change at any time and without notice
All payments can be made through Shopify Payments, PayPal or Google Pay. You do not need to have a PayPal account in order to place an order, just follow the on screen instructions to complete and once completed you will be redirected back to the site. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
- All information about delivery costs, and timings for despatch can be found here. Please read this section before ordering.
- We ship worldwide to several destinations. Outside of the EU, you may be required to pay import duties/taxes when your order reaches your country. These and any additional charges for customs clearance are entirely your responsibility. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for more information before placing your order if you have any questions.
- You agree you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach of any such laws by you.
As a small, independent business, customer service is extremely important to Apothaka Ltd and therefore, our aim is to provide you with the best service and fairest returns policy. Our returns policy is outlined here.
Promotions / voucher codes & Glow Getters rewards club
All Voucher Codes, promotions, including those from the Glow Getters rewards club are subject to change without notice and therefore, are not guaranteed. Any codes confirmed by the online process are subject to our terms and conditions and can be withdrawn without prior notice. Please note that only one code can be used in any transaction, it is not possible to combine discounts.