- are certified by a cosmetic chemist and fully comply with EU regulations. Water based products (e.g. my SOS handcream and barrier support serum) have additionally passed microbial challenge testing (PET) in line with EU cosmetic regulations
- have been carefully and uniquely formulated by me, no pre-made bases/ private label formulas are used giving me complete control of ingredients and formulations
- include only ingredients that provide a clear benefit, with no unnecessary additions
- contain no synthetic fragrances, no mineral oil, silicones or parabens for those who wish to avoid them
- are vegan friendly and cruelty free: not tested on animals, tested on friends, family and me!
- are sold without fear. If there's one thing that drives me mad it's brands that sell on the basis of fear of ingredients!
- are environmentally responsible: I do not use ingredients that are at conservation risk and my products are responsibly packaged using glass as much as possible. For outer packaging I use recycled / recyclable packaging, with the minimum amount of packaging used to ensure products reach you safely (and undamaged!). Whilst I do use some bubble wrap to protect glass products and minimise weights of parcels (for shipping), please be assured I have recycled all of this from other packaging so as not to add further to landfill!
- are carefully packaged in UV filtered amber glass aromatherapy bottles to preserve the freshness of the ingredients and minimise oxidation of the oils
- are handmade in micro batches with care in the UK, ensuring you get the freshest product and best ingredients possible