Apothaka® Glow Getters Rewards Club
Introducing Apothaka® Glow Getters club! I’m rewarding your custom by giving you the chance to get money off when you make purchases in my store, so join the programme and start earning your reward points!
Points can be earned in a variety of ways:
- Setting up an account and profile
- Every time you make a purchase
- On your birthday
- Following or sharing Apothaka® on social media channels
- Referring a friend
- Writing a product review on the Apothaka® website, and uploading photo / video reviews
You automatically earn points for purchases but to redeem them you’ll need to create an account to be part of the programme. Either click on the turquoise tab on the right-hand side of any page of the website and fill in your details or use the link in the blue header at the top of the home page. You can find your points balance in your account and when you have sufficient points you will be able to “unlock” certain rewards. Please be aware of the Terms & Conditions for this programme before signing up (detailed at the end of this page).
Redeeming your points
Sign into your account then click on the rewards tab (to the right side of the page) which will show your points balance. You will need a minimum of 500 points to unlock any rewards. When you have sufficient points simply click on the reward you wish to redeem, which will generate a unique discount code. This code will also be emailed to you if you don’t wish to use it straight away. You can then use the code at checkout to apply the reward. Please note only one reward/discount can be used for an order and it can't be combined with other discounts/promotions on the site.
How to earn points
You earn 5 points for every £1 spent in my online store as a retail customer – excluding shipping and any discounts applied (so points are earned post-discount). This programme is not open to wholesale accounts.
You can also earn points for the following:
- Creating an account (150 points) and profile (50 points)
- On your birthday (100 points)
- Following or sharing (50 points) the Apothaka® page on social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Writing product reviews on the website (75 for written review to 150 points for a video review)
- Subscribing to my newsletter (100 points)
Apothaka® Glow Getters Club Rewards: Terms & Conditions
Apothaka® may decide to change, suspend or terminate its rewards programme at any time without giving notice, and to terminate any account that is believed to be violating acceptable usage or revoke rewards if the programme is misused in any way by a customer.
- This rewards programme is not available to wholesale accounts
- A customer can only hold one rewards account with Apothaka® - please ensure you use just one email address when shopping on the website
- Points cannot be earned on shipping or any discounts applied. Similarly, rewards points will be deducted for any items returned / refunded
- As a special treat you will earn 150 points on your birthday each year you’re a member of the programme, providing you have completed your date of birth in the account details. You will become eligible for this award 1 month after joining the programme
- Discounts for referring a friend: to earn a discount for this action, the friend must use the link you share with them. Discounts will be awarded only when a friend has made a purchase
- Points for social media actions: you can only earn points the first time you like / follow the Apothaka® page on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Unfollowing / re-following to earn more points is not in the spirit of this programme and will result in your account being terminated
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-transferrable i.e. they can only be used by the account holder (this also applies to discount code rewards)
- Points are valid for up to 1 year and need to be redeemed within 1 year
List of charities Apothaka donated to since launch:
The Joseph School – Haiti
50% of Haitian children don't have the opportunity to attend school. The Joseph School believes that through education students will teach and empower hundreds— transforming the future of Haiti.
The money went towards health assessments & medical needs, a food programme which provides locally grown food for the students’ meals, and some desperately needed books.
DENS - Dacorum, Herts
This wonderful local charity supports and empowers those in my area that face homelessness, poverty & social exclusion, by providing access to temporary accommodation, food and provisions as well as supporting them with the development of skills and confidence to build a better future.
NHS Health heroes (Healing Hands – Hemel Hempstead & Kings College ICU staff)
Apothaka donated a number of larger hand cream samples to a local initiative in the area, Healing Hands, which gets much needed skincare products to front line NHS workers. A batch went to Hemel Hospital and in total, Apothaka has donated over 70 samples, including some to local NHS staff in Berkhamsted and to King's College ICU staff (thanks to Yasmine @peels_masks_and_scrubs who has been doing an amazing job of getting goodie bags to the wonderful staff there)
Young Minds UK
My incredible daughter raised over £1,000 for Young Minds a few years ago when she did a 5-mile run, aged 8. Given how the pandemic has affected the mental health of so many, it felt like the right choice to support Young Minds this year.
Stephen Lawrence charitable trust (now called Blueprint for all)– London
Blueprint for all (formerly Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust) works with young people and communities to create an inclusive society in which everyone, regardless of their race, ethnicity or background can thrive.
Their programmes provide inspiration, opportunities and support to talented young people, enabling them to succeed. They work with innovative organisations and businesses to address disparity of opportunity, so everyone’s talents, skills and perspectives are valued. And we empower communities across the UK to tackle inequality and discrimination for long term, sustainable change.
Incredible Brilliant Youth - London
Incredible Brilliant Youth is a fun, innovative youth organisation that was set up in July 2012 to help empower and improve the confidence of young people aged 11-30 through courses, workshops and talks on self esteem, beauty, education and employment. To date they have worked with over 2000 people across the South of England.
After the success of the IBY Complete Hair and Makeup Artist course in the Summer, all six graduates went on to paid work on photoshoots, adverts, TV shows and films. How amazing is that, especially in an industry that's been hit so hard by COVID19?!
Emergency Medical Aid for Ukraine
My Slovakian friend, Michaela Ruby is working closely with an amazing Slovakian charity ADRA which is based at the border helping with emergency medial aid purchases and transport to Ukraine. Apothaka, together with Luneia Skincare donated a proportion of sales from a collaboration to these efforts.