Rejuvenating face oil: normal to dry
Reveal soft, smooth skin with this luxurious but lightweight overnight oil formulated specifically for normal to dry skin, with a blend of replenishing high oleic oils and protective antioxidants. Lightly fragranced with a unique blend of essential oils to relax the senses and easily absorbed. As seen in Vogue (July 2017 edition).
Skin type: normal, dry
Skin goal: skin softening, lipid boost, healthy skin
Key ingredients: CoQ10, hempseed, macadamia
Lightly fragranced: woody, floral
30ml standard size or10ml travel / try me size.
Amber UV filtered glass aromatherapy bottle with glass pipette dropper, or pump dispenser (30ml size only - request in order notes). Glass is the best way to store oil products and the amber colour minimises oxidation of oils. Bottles are accepted in kerbside recycling, droppers unfortunately are not (as is with most closures)
- A highly moisturising yet easily absorbed formulation specifically for normal to dry skin types, without a heavy feel
- Higher ratio of high oleic oils providing much needed nourishment for drier skin
- Contains a wonderful range of protective ingredients including hempseed oil, evening primrose, sea buckthorn and co-enzyme Q10
At night, add just couple of drops to your moisturiser / serum to seal in moisture, applying onto clean, damp skin in light, patting motions. These are pure plant oils so less is more! Once oil is fully absorbed, complete your daytime routine with a broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect your skin.
Store in a cool, dry place out of sunlight. . Once opened, use within 6 months
Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) oil*, Hempseed oil*, Squalane (Olive squalane) / olea europea, Carthamus tinctoris (Safflower) oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) oil, Ubiquinone (Co-enzyme Q10), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Santalum spicatum (sandalwood) oil, Boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) essential oil, Bursera delpechiana (linaloe) essential oil, Benzyl benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Made in the UK in small batches so you can enjoy these nutrient rich oils at their best!
See here for latest delivery & returns info. I ship orders twice a week (Mondays & Thursdays, EU premium shipping on Mondays only). Outside of UK, UK VAT (20%) which is included in product prices shown, is automatically removed at checkout.
- Standard: FREE (all orders) usually 2-3 working days of order being despatched
- Express: next day delivery - despatch ONLY on Monday & Thursdays
- Local delivery: FREE in Berkhamsted
- Standard tracked (DHL Connect): 1-2 weeks from despatch
- EU VAT is included at checkout (so delivered tax paid with no further duties or fees to pay). See here for more info. NB. EU premium shipping is only on Mondays currently so allow extra time for despatch!
Rest of world:
- Standard: 2-4 weeks of despatch date. **Allow up to 6 weeks during peak periods**
- Express: 2-4 working days from despatch
- Customers will be responsible for any payment of of any customs duties / taxes / associated fees. See here for more info
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any other questions about shipping.
Step in routine
achieve a fresh canvas with our cleansers to remove make-up, sunscreen, grime & impurities
lightweight layers of hydration keep the skin looking and feeling healthy & plump
Treat / Boost
enhance your routine with targeted treatment products or boosters to tackle specific skin concerns
hydrate, replenish the water & lipid content of the skin for healthy, supple & comfortable skin
a fundamental part of any daily skincare routine with a focus on healthy ageing: protect & prevent
WHY PEOPLE LOVE APOTHAKA
Thoughtful, No nonsense, Enjoyable, Inclusive