Rejuvenating face oil: normal to combination skin
Award winning face oil with co-enzyme Q10, hempseed & squalane
Reveal soft, smooth skin with this luxurious overnight oil. Winner of the 2017 Beauty Shortlist Editor's Choice Award! As seen in Vogue (May 2017 edition)
- A light yet nourishing and concentrated formulation specifically for normal to combination skin types with a non-greasy feel
- Features predominantly high linoleic oils which easily absorb into the skin and are less likely to clog pores
- Packed with a wonderful range of protective ingredients including hempseed oil, evening primrose, sea buckthorn and co-enzyme Q10
At night, add just a couple of drops to your moisturiser / serum or use alone to seal in moisture, applying onto clean, damp skin in light, patting motions. These are pure plant oils so less is more! If used in the daytime, once oil is fully absorbed, complete your routine with a broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect your skin.
As with all carrier / essential oils, store in a cool, dry place out of sunlight
For best before date, see base of bottle. Shelf life unopened is 12 months. Once opened, use within 6 months and before expiry date.
Standard 30ml or handy 10ml travel / try me size. Please note packaging has recently changed (to no outer box and updated label) but goodness inside remains the same!
Amber UV filtered glass aromatherapy bottle with glass pipette dropper, or pump format for 30ml size only (pump format available to order - please allow a few extra days before shipping if not in stock). Glass is the best way to store oil products and the amber colour minimises oxidation of oils.
INGREDIENTS: Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil*, Carthamus tinctoris (Safflower) oil*, Squalane (Olive squalane) / olea europea, Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) oil, Ubiquinone (Co-enzyme Q10), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Santalum spicatum (sandalwood) oil, Boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil*, Bursera delpechiana (linaloe) oil, Benzyl benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Handmade in the UK in small batches so you can enjoy these nutrient rich oils at their best!
See here for detailed delivery & returns info including latest shipping info during COVID-19. I currently ship orders twice a week (usually Monday & Thursday mornings). If you're in a hurry for your products please contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you! For items showing as out of stock, please allow up to 1 week before these are available to ship.
Delivery aim: within 2-3 working days of order being despatched (i.e. not from date of order!)
- 2nd class standard: £3.00 (order value under £25)
- 2nd class signed: £3.00 (order value £25 - £49.99 or FREE from £50)
- Special delivery: £7.95 (guaranteed next day delivery after despatch except for orders placed Friday - Sunday)
- FREE local delivery for customers in Berkhamsted - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering if your order is under £50!
Delivery aim: usually within 2 weeks of order being despatched (often sooner) - **allow 4-6 weeks during COVID-19 situation**
- International standard: £5.50 (order value under £20)
- International standard tracked / signed: £9.95 (order value £20+); FREE over £90 (after discounts applied)
- International express tracked (1-2 working days of despatch): from £15.00 (a surcharge may be applicable for DHL express shipping to remote destinations in some countries. In this case, I will contact you before your order is processed to confirm if you still wish to proceed
Other countries outside of EU:
- Outside EU, customers will be responsible for any customs / associated fees.
- A tracked & signed service cannot be used for PO boxes or anywhere a signature cannot be taken
- Shipping times for Royal Mail vary considerably by country and cannot be guaranteed as they are dependent on the destination country's postal services / customs processes. Please allow up to 6 weeks from the shipping date before contacting me in the unlikely event that you haven't received your order (I'm unable to send replacement items out or issue refunds before then).
Delivery aim: 2-3 working days from despatch, subject to customs clearance. Express shipping (DHL express) only is currently available:
- International express (DHL tracked): £9.95 (subject to minimum order value of £70, otherwise £15.00) - delivery within 2-3 working days of despatch
Rest of world:
Delivery aim: within 2-4 weeks of order being despatched and subject to customs clearance (this is out of my control!). **Allow 6 weeks during COVID-19 situation**
- International standard: from £6.00 (only available to certain countries)
- International tracked & signed / tracked / signed: from £11.00
DHL express may be available to your country - please contact me for a quote.
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact me at email@example.com