Rejuvenating face oil: normal to dry skin
With co-enzyme Q10, geranium & sandalwood
Reveal soft, smooth skin with this luxurious overnight oil. As seen in Vogue (July 2017 edition).
**NB. please note I am in the process of moving to wraparound labels for all sizes of this product so they may look slightly different to what's pictured, but the formulation remains exactly the same!**
- A highly moisturising yet easily absorbed formulation specifically for normal to dry skin types, without a heavy feel
- Higher ratio of high oleic oils providing much needed nourishment for drier skin
- Contains a wonderful range of protective ingredients including hempseed oil, evening primrose, sea buckthorn and co-enzyme Q10
At night, add just couple of drops to your moisturiser / serum to seal in moisture, applying onto clean, damp skin in light, patting motions. These are pure plant oils so less is more! If used in the daytime, once oil is fully absorbed, complete your routine with a broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect your skin.
Store in a cool, dry place out of sunlight. Shelf life unopened is 12 months. Once opened, use within 6 months and before expiry date (see base of bottle).
30ml standard size or a handy 10ml travel / try me size
Amber UV filtered glass aromatherapy bottle with glass pipette dropper, or pump dispenser (30ml size only). Glass is the best way to store oil products and the amber colour minimises oxidation of oils.
INGREDIENTS: Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) oil*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil*, Squalane (Olive squalane) / olea europea, Carthamus tinctoris (Safflower) oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) oil, Ubiquinone (Co-enzyme Q10), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Santalum spicatum (sandalwood) oil, Boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) essential oil*, Bursera delpechiana (linaloe) essential oil, Benzyl benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Handmade in the UK in small batches so you can enjoy these nutrient rich oils at their best!
All orders are usually ready to despatch within 3 working days of order date, usually sooner. For items showing as out of stock, please allow up to 1 week before these are available to ship. I ship orders 3 times a week (usually Monday, Wednesday & Friday). If you're in a hurry for your products please contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you! See here for detailed delivery & returns info.
Delivery aim: within 2-3 days of order being despatched (i.e. not from date of order!)
- 2nd class standard: £3.00 (order value under £25)
- 2nd class signed: £4.00 (order value £25 - £49.99 or FREE from £50)
- Special delivery: £7.95 (guaranteed next day delivery after despatch except for orders placed Friday - Sunday)
Delivery aim: within 2 weeks of order being despatched (often sooner)
- International standard: £4.50 (order value under £25)
- International tracked & signed: £9.35 (order value £25+)
Other countries outside of EU:
- Outside EU, customers will be responsible for any customs / associated fees.
- A tracked & signed service cannot be used for PO boxes or anywhere a signature cannot be taken
- Please be aware that shipping times (even for tracked & signed services) vary considerably by country and cannot be guaranteed as they are dependent on the destination country's postal services / customs processes, so please allow up to 4 weeks from the shipping date before contacting me in the unlikely event that you haven't received your order (I'm unable to send replacement items out before then).
Delivery aim: depends on service used and is subject to customs clearance (this is out of my control!). Standard shipping or express shipping (DHL express) is available:
- International standard: from £5.25 (orders under £25) - 2-3 weeks from date of despatch
- International tracked & signed / tracked or signed: £10.55 - 2-3 weeks from date of despatch
- International express (DHL tracked): from £10.55 (subject to minimum order value of £65, otherwise £15.50) - delivery within 2-3 days of despatch
Rest of world:
Delivery aim: within 2-4 weeks of order being despatched and subject to customs clearance (this is out of my control!)
- International standard: from £5.25 (only available to certain countries)
- International tracked & signed / tracked / signed: £10.55
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org