Rejuvenating face oil: normal to dry skin
With co-enzyme Q10, hempseed & macadamia
Reveal soft, smooth skin with this luxurious overnight oil. As seen in Vogue (July 2017 edition).
- A highly moisturising yet easily absorbed formulation specifically for normal to dry skin types, without a heavy feel
- Higher ratio of high oleic oils providing much needed nourishment for drier skin
- Contains a wonderful range of protective ingredients including hempseed oil, evening primrose, sea buckthorn and co-enzyme Q10
At night, add just couple of drops to your moisturiser / serum to seal in moisture, applying onto clean, damp skin in light, patting motions. These are pure plant oils so less is more! If used in the daytime, once oil is fully absorbed, complete your routine with a broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect your skin.
Store in a cool, dry place out of sunlight. Shelf life unopened is 12 months. Once opened, use within 6 months and before expiry date (see base of bottle).
30ml standard size or a handy 10ml travel / try me size. Please note packaging has recently changed (to no outer box and updated label) but goodness inside remains the same!
Amber UV filtered glass aromatherapy bottle with glass pipette dropper, or pump dispenser (30ml size only). Glass is the best way to store oil products and the amber colour minimises oxidation of oils.
INGREDIENTS: Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) oil*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil*, Squalane (Olive squalane) / olea europea, Carthamus tinctoris (Safflower) oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) oil, Ubiquinone (Co-enzyme Q10), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Santalum spicatum (sandalwood) oil, Boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) essential oil*, Bursera delpechiana (linaloe) essential oil, Benzyl benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Handmade in the UK in small batches so you can enjoy these nutrient rich oils at their best!
See here for detailed delivery & returns info including latest shipping info during COVID-19. I currently ship orders twice a week (usually Monday & Thursday mornings). If you're in a hurry for your products please contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you! For items showing as out of stock, please allow up to 1 week before these are available to ship.
Delivery aim: within 2-3 working days of order being despatched (i.e. not from date of order!)
- 2nd class standard: £3.00 (order value under £25)
- 2nd class signed: £3.00 (order value £25 - £49.99 or FREE from £50)
- Special delivery: £7.95 (guaranteed next day delivery after despatch except for orders placed Friday - Sunday)
- FREE local delivery for customers in Berkhamsted - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering if your order is under £50!
Delivery aim: usually within 2 weeks of order being despatched (often sooner) - **allow 4-6 weeks during COVID-19 situation**
- International standard: £5.50 (order value under £20)
- International standard tracked / signed: £9.95 (order value £20+); FREE over £90 (after discounts applied)
- International express tracked (1-2 working days of despatch): from £15.00 (a surcharge may be applicable for DHL express shipping to remote destinations in some countries. In this case, I will contact you before your order is processed to confirm if you still wish to proceed
Other countries outside of EU:
- Outside EU, customers will be responsible for any customs / associated fees.
- A tracked & signed service cannot be used for PO boxes or anywhere a signature cannot be taken
- Shipping times for Royal Mail vary considerably by country and cannot be guaranteed as they are dependent on the destination country's postal services / customs processes. Please allow up to 6 weeks from the shipping date before contacting me in the unlikely event that you haven't received your order (I'm unable to send replacement items out or issue refunds before then).
Delivery aim: 2-3 working days from despatch, subject to customs clearance. Express shipping (DHL express) only is currently available:
- International express (DHL tracked): £9.95 (subject to minimum order value of £70, otherwise £15.00) - delivery within 2-3 working days of despatch
Rest of world:
Delivery aim: within 2-4 weeks of order being despatched and subject to customs clearance (this is out of my control!). **Allow 6 weeks during COVID-19 situation**
- International standard: from £6.00 (only available to certain countries)
- International tracked & signed / tracked / signed: from £11.00
DHL express may be available to your country - please contact me for a quote.
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact me at email@example.com