Rebalancing cleansing oil
Combining functional skincare and a sensorial experience: a light & silky oil to milk cleanser with a deeply relaxing scent, which gently but effectively removes make up, sunscreen & impurities without stripping the skin of its natural oils. Rinses off with water - no washcloth needed!
Featured by Pixiwoo - September 2018
Skin type: all skin types
Skin goal: gentle non-stripping cleansing, light make up removal, skin barrier health
Key ingredients: jojoba, comfrey, lavender, geranium
Lightly fragranced: floral, herbaceous
100ml size: recyclable aluminium bottle with pump dispenser. Refill option available (aluminium bottle with aluminium cap) should you wish to re-use your existing pump dispenser. Important: to prevent contamination, do not wash the pump or get it wet (water introduces the risk of microbial growth in the cleanser), and avoid using it for other products. I recommend disposing of the pump after a maximum of 9-12 months.
30ml travel size: amber glass bottle with pump dispenser, the amber colour slows oxidation of the oils
Also available as part of a bundle.
- A balancing and soothing blend of botanical oils suitable for all skin types, but especially combination/oily & problem skin owing to its light formulation featuring predominantly high linoleic oils that won't clog pores
- Includes a gentle plant-based emulsifier which allows cleanser to be rinsed off with water: providing cleansed, soft skin without a greasy residue
- Organic jojoba, lavender & geranium help to balance the skin, rosemary cleanses whilst comfrey soothes
Shake gently before use. Dispense 3-4 pumps and massage over a dry face and neck for at least a minute, to lift off make up & impurities. Splash face with warm water to emulsify cleanser then massage a little more. Rinse off with warm water, and a warm wet washcloth if desired. Repeat or follow with a second gentle cleanser if needed. Use with caution over eye area being careful not to get the product in your eyes (I recommend removing eye make up first with a separate product).
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Use by expiry date, which is 12 months from manufacture (see base of bottle).
Please note you may notice some cloudiness/sediment in the oil, especially in colder weather which is perfectly normal and doesn't affect the quality/experience of using this product.
Vitis vinifera (grapeseed) oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba)* oil, Polyglyceryl-4 oleate (emulsifier derived from sunflower oil), Ricinus communis (castor) oil*, Symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Made in the UK in small batches so you can enjoy these nutrient rich oils at their best!
See here for latest delivery & returns info. I ship orders twice a week (Mondays & Thursdays, EU orders once a week on Mondays). Outside of UK, UK VAT (20%) which is included in product prices shown, is automatically removed at checkout.
- Standard: FREE (all orders) usually 2-3 working days of order being despatched
- Express: next day delivery - despatch ONLY on Monday & Thursdays
- Local delivery: FREE in Berkhamsted
- Standard tracked (DHL Connect): 1-2 weeks from despatch
- EU VAT will be included at checkout (so delivered tax paid). See here for more info. NB. EU orders shipped only on Mondays currently so allow extra time for despatch!
Rest of world:
- Standard: 2-4 weeks of despatch date. **Allow up to 6 weeks during COVID-19**
- Express: 2-4 working days from despatch
- Customers will be responsible for any payment of of any customs duties / taxes / associated fees. See here for more info
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any other questions about shipping.
Step in routine
achieve a fresh canvas with our cleansers to remove make-up, sunscreen, grime & impurities
lightweight layers of hydration keep the skin looking and feeling healthy & plump
Treat / Boost
enhance your routine with targeted treatment products or boosters to tackle specific skin concerns
hydrate, replenish the water & lipid content of the skin for healthy, supple & comfortable skin
a fundamental part of any daily skincare routine with a focus on healthy ageing: protect & prevent
WHY PEOPLE LOVE APOTHAKA
Thoughtful, No nonsense, Enjoyable, Inclusive