NEW! Comforting moisturiser: omega oils, oat & ceramide complex (fragrance / EO free)
With omega oils, colloidal oat & ceramide complex
This gentle and soothing moisturiser, rich in omega oils, colloidal oat and ceramides is designed to hydrate the skin and support the skin barrier, leaving it feeling healthy, supple and comfortable. Lightweight, velvety and easily absorbed but with a higher oil and occlusive content compared to Skin quenching moisturiser, comforting moisturiser replenishes and nourishes normal to dry skin and feels like a cashmere blanket on the skin.
Omega-rich oils: hempseed, jojoba and sunflower oils replenish lipids lacking in dry skin which are needed to maintain a healthy skin barrier, as well as offering antioxidant properties
Colloidal oat: possesses anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory activities from the presence of avenanthramides; soothes, comforts and protects dry, irritated skin whilst strengthening the skin barrier
Skin replenishing ceramides: key components of your skin’s natural lipid mix that help to form a protective layer
Formulated without fragrance or essential oils & alcohol. Suitable for normal-dry and sensitive skin but it may also suit those with combination skin as a night moisturiser if a richer texture is preferred (compared to skin quenching moisturiser). It can be combined with oil for something a little richer at night, and it can also be layered over skin quenching moisturiser.
Dispense around 1-2 pumps of moisturiser onto the palm of your hand (with oil if needed) and gently massage into damp, clean skin after your other skincare steps. Can be used morning and night, and under the eye area. In the daytime, complete your routine with a broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect your skin once the moisturiser has fully dried down.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Shelf life unopened is 30 months. Once opened use within 12 months. As with all products, discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Recyclable 50ml aluminium bottle with twist & lock pump dispenser.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Squalane, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Powder, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide 1, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Carbomer
Cruelty free, vegan friendly. Fully compliant with EU cosmetic regulation including PET (challenge) testing.
Made in the UK
See here for detailed delivery & returns info including latest shipping info during COVID-19. All orders are usually ready to despatch within 3 working days of order date, usually sooner. For items showing as out of stock, please allow up to 1 week before these are available to ship. I currently ship orders twice a week (usually Monday & Thursday mornings). If you're in a hurry for your products please contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you!
Delivery aim: within 2-3 working days of order being despatched (i.e. not from date of order!)
- 2nd class standard: £3.00 (order value under £25)
- 2nd class signed: £3.00 (order value £25 - £49.99 or FREE from £50)
- Special delivery: £7.95 (guaranteed next day delivery after despatch except for orders placed Friday - Sunday)
- FREE local delivery for customers in Berkhamsted - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering if your order is under £50!
Delivery aim: usually within 2 weeks of order being despatched (often sooner) - **allow 4-6 weeks during COVID-19 situation**
- International standard: £5.50 (order value under £20)
- International standard tracked / signed: £9.95 (order value £20+); FREE over £90 (after discounts applied)
- International express tracked (1-2 working days of despatch): £15.00
Other countries outside of EU:
- Outside EU, customers will be responsible for any customs / associated fees.
- A tracked & signed service cannot be used for PO boxes or anywhere a signature cannot be taken
- Shipping times (even for tracked & signed services) vary considerably by country and cannot be guaranteed as they are dependent on the destination country's postal services / customs processes. Please allow up to 4 weeks from the shipping date before contacting me in the unlikely event that you haven't received your order (I'm unable to send replacement items out or issue refunds before then).
Delivery aim: 2-3 working days from despatch, subject to customs clearance. Express shipping (DHL express) only is currently available:
- International express (DHL tracked): £9.95 (subject to minimum order value of £70, otherwise £15.00) - delivery within 2-3 working days of despatch
Rest of world:
Delivery aim: within 2-4 weeks of order being despatched and subject to customs clearance (this is out of my control!). **Allow 4-6 weeks during COVID-19 situation**
- International standard: from £6.00 (only available to certain countries)
- International tracked & signed / tracked / signed: from £11.00
DHL express may be available to your country - please contact me for a quote.
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact me at email@example.com