EVY daily defense face mousse SPF50 (75ml)
* NB. EVY SUNSCREENS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING WITHIN THE UK. ORDERS PLACED FOR DELIVERY OUTSIDE OF THE UK WHICH INCLUDE EVY SUNSCREENS WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED (BASED ON £ STERLING AMOUNT) *
EVY Daily Defense Face Mousse is a wonderfully lightweight formulation with superior 5 star UVA protection, which equates to over 90% UVA absorbance and SPF50 (UVB) thanks to the inclusion of a number of different chemical filters including Tinosorb S, Uvinul A Plus and Uvinul T150 which are effective at different wavelengths. By using a wider range of filters, it's possible to keep the overall concentration of UV filters lower, which reduces the risk of irritation and provides good breadth of protection.
It also contains vitamins C and E which help to counter damage caused by the sun. EVY provides a very long-lasting and high level of protection against the deeply penetrating UVA rays, which is important for sensitive skin and those who wish to avoid premature ageing.
The unique formula enhances your skin’s protective barrier and due to its patented technology which sits in the top skin layer, it is less likely to rub off vs traditional lotion sunscreens. It is gentle, allergy-tested and is suitable for all skin types plus make up wears beautifully over it. Formulated without fragrance & alcohol. Suitable for all skin types.
To read my review of this awesome sunscreen, check out my blog post here.
- 5 star UVA protection, equivalent to over 90% absorbance
- lower concentration of a number of UV filters: reducing the potential for irritation and breadth of protection against multiple wavelengths
- unique patented technology that allows the sunscreen to form a protective barrier. It sits within your top skin layer making it less susceptible to rubbing off and providing more sustained protection
- a super lightweight mousse which is much less likely to clog pores, and make up wears beautifully over the top
- free of fragrance, alcohol and nano particles
- vegan friendly
EVY sunscreens are currently part of the PICKANDMIX15 offer.
- Apply your normal skincare products and allow to sink in (you may or may not need a moisturiser under this sunscreen, depending on your skin type)
- Shake the EVY bottle well and hold upside down. A golf ball size amount of EVY sunscreen is enough for the face and neck (remember that an insufficient quantity will significantly reduce protection)
- Work the mousse into a more liquid consistency in your hand. Spread evenly and generously onto face and allow to sink in. Should be non-sticky after 10 mins. If not, you’ve applied too much and the excess can be rinsed off with water.
- Allow to fully dry before applying make up
- Reapply frequently, especially with prolonged sun exposure
- 75ml mousse application
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. For expiry date see base of can.
Be sunsmart: Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, especially at peak hours (11am-3pm), wear UV protective clothing (UPF hats/clothing, UV sunglasses) and avoid exposing young children to strong sunlight. Choose the right sunscreen for your skin type, and according to your local climate and the amount of UV exposure.
Aerosol can which can be recycled after use.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Octocrylene, Butane, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone), Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate (Uvinul A Plus), Propylene glycol, Ethylhexyl isononanoate, Stearic acid, Palmitic acid, VP/hexadecene copolymer, Isobutane, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine (Tinosorb S), Dipropylene glycol, PVP, Ethylhexyl triazone (Uvinul T150), Propane, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Bis(Cyano Butylacetate) Anthracenediylidene, Sodium palmitoyl proline, Butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, Silica, Nymphaea alba flower extract, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Tocopheryl acetate, Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate
Please note this product is suitable for vegans, as is the regular SPF30 and SPF50 (blue bottles), as they contain no hydrolyzed silk or collagen. EVY daily UV face mousse SPF30 isn't suitable for vegans however.
Made in Sweden
EVY sunscreens can only be shipped to UK addresses. Orders placed for delivery outside of the UK will be cancelled & refunded.
All orders are usually ready to despatch within 3 working days of order date, usually sooner. I currently despatch orders 3 times a week (usually Monday, Wednesday & Friday). If you're in a hurry for your products please contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you! See here for updated / detailed delivery & returns info.
Delivery aim for UK: within 3 days of order being despatched (i.e. not from date of order!)
- 2nd class standard: £3.00 (order value under £25)
- 2nd class signed: £3.00 (order value £25 - £49.99 or FREE from £50)
- Special delivery: £7.95 (guaranteed next day delivery after despatch except for orders placed Friday - Sunday)
- FREE local delivery for customers in Berkhamsted - please contact email@example.com before ordering!