Comforting cleansing oil: essential oil free rinse off cleanser
With jojoba & calendula
Featured by Pixiwoo - September 2018
Designed for all skin types, especially sensitive skin, this light & gentle cleansing oil to milk formulation provides an effective cleanse without stripping the skin of its natural oils, respecting the skin’s natural barrier. Contains a comforting blend of plant oils and a gentle emulsifier to break down make up, sunscreen and impurities. It fully rinses off leaving the skin feeling clean but not tight, with no greasy residue.
Jojoba: ideal for all skin types, offers skin soothing and reparative benefits
Calendula: renowned for its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, calendula calms and soothes damaged and dry skin
Plus a gentle plant-derived emulsifier which allows the oils to be fully rinsed off with water.
Shake gently before use. Dispense 3-4 pumps of oil into the palm of your hand and massage over a dry face and neck for at least a minute, to break down make up, sunscreen & impurities. Splash face with warm water to emulsify cleanser, then massage a little more. Rinse off with warm water, and a warm wet washcloth if desired. Repeat or follow with a second gentle cleanser if needed (though not necessary). Can be used over the eye area but avoid getting the oil into your eyes (I recommend using a separate eye make up remover first for this area).
Please note you may notice some cloudiness/sediment in the oil, especially in colder weather which is perfectly normal and doesn't affect the quality/experience of using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Use by expiry date which is 12 months from manufacturing (see base of bottle)
Recyclable aluminium bottle with pump dispenser (100ml) or amber glass bottle with pump dispenser (30ml). The amber colour minimises oxidation of oils.
Also available as part of a bundle.
INGREDIENTS: Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, Caprylic/ capric triglyceride, Vitis vinifera seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Polyglyceryl-4 oleate (plant-based emulsifier), Macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed oil*, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E)
*Organically produced ingredient
Handmade in the UK regularly in small batches so you can enjoy these nutrient rich oils at their best!
All orders are usually ready to despatch within 3 working days of order date, usually sooner. For items showing as out of stock, please allow up to 1 week before these are available to ship. I ship orders 3 times a week (usually Monday, Wednesday & Friday). If you're in a hurry for your products please contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you! See here for detailed delivery & returns info.
Delivery aim: within 2-3 working days of order being despatched (i.e. not from date of order!)
- 2nd class standard: £3.00 (order value under £25)
- 2nd class signed: £4.00 (order value £25 - £49.99 or FREE from £50)
- Special delivery: £7.95 (guaranteed next day delivery after despatch except for orders placed Friday - Sunday)
Delivery aim: within 2 weeks of order being despatched (often sooner)
- International standard: £4.50 (order value under £25)
- International tracked & signed: £9.35 (order value £25+)
Other countries outside of EU:
- Outside EU, customers will be responsible for any customs / associated fees.
- A tracked & signed service cannot be used for PO boxes or anywhere a signature cannot be taken
- Please be aware that shipping times (even for tracked & signed services) vary considerably by country and cannot be guaranteed as they are dependent on the destination country's postal services / customs processes, so please allow up to 4 weeks from the shipping date before contacting me in the unlikely event that you haven't received your order (I'm unable to send replacement items out before then).
Delivery aim: depends on service used and is subject to customs clearance (this is out of my control!). Standard shipping or express shipping (DHL express) is available:
- International standard: from £5.25 (orders under £25) - 2-3 weeks from date of despatch
- International tracked & signed / tracked or signed: £10.55 - 2-3 weeks from date of despatch
- International express (DHL tracked): from £10.55 (subject to minimum order value of £65, otherwise £15.50) - delivery within 2-3 working days of despatch
Rest of world:
Delivery aim: within 2-4 weeks of order being despatched and subject to customs clearance (this is out of my control!)
- International standard: from £5.25 (only available to certain countries)
- International tracked & signed / tracked / signed: £10.55
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact me at email@example.com