EVY daily UV face mousse SPF30
A beautifully lightweight sunscreen mousse, offering superior UVA and UVB protection
EVY Daily UV Face Mousse is a wonderfully lightweight formulation with superior 5 star UVA protection and SPF30 (UVB) thanks to the inclusion of a number of different chemical filters including Tinosorb S, Uvinul A Plus and Uvinul T150 which are effective at different wavelengths. By using a wide range of filters, it's possible to keep the overall concentration of UV filters low (around 9%), which reduces the risk of irritation.
It also contains hyaluronic acid, vitamins C and E, as well as the soothing ingredient allantoin, all of which help to counter damage caused by the sun. Silk extracts and caprylic triglycerides are added for extra softening and moisturising effect. EVY provides a very long-lasting and high level of protection against the deeply penetrating UVA rays, which is important for sensitive skin and those who wish to avoid premature ageing.
The unique formula enhances your skin’s protective barrier and due to its patented technology which sits in the top skin layer, it is less likely to rub off vs traditional sunscreens. It is gentle, allergy-tested and is suitable for all skin types plus make up wears beautifully over it. Formulated without fragrance & alcohol. Suitable for all skin types.
Skin type: all
Skin goal: UV protection, healthy skin, healthy ageing
Key ingredients: Tinosorb S, Uvinul A Plus, Uvinul T150, avobenzone, octocylene
Fragrance free, NOT suitable for vegans
Presentation: 75ml recyclable aluminium aerosol can which can be recycled after use.
- 5 star UVA protection, equivalent to over 90% absorbance
- low concentration of a number of UV filters: reducing the potential for irritation and breadth of protection against multiple wavelengths
- unique patented technology that allows the sunscreen to form a protective barrier. It sits within your top skin layer making it less susceptible to rubbing off and providing more sustained protection
- a super lightweight mousse and make up wears beautifully over the top
- free of fragrance and alcohol
- Apply your normal skincare products and allow to sink in (you may or may not need a moisturiser under this sunscreen, depending on your skin type)
- Shake the EVY bottle well and hold upside down. A golf ball size amount of EVY Daily Face is enough for the face and neck (remember that an insufficient quantity will significantly reduce protection)
- Work the mousse into a more liquid consistency in your hand. Spread evenly and generously onto face and allow to sink in. Should be non-sticky after 10 mins. If not, you’ve applied too much and the excess can be rinsed off with water.
- Allow to fully dry before applying make up
- Reapply frequently, especially with prolonged sun exposure
- 75ml mousse application
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. For expiry date see base of can.
Be sunsmart: Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, especially at peak hours (11am-3pm), wear UV protective clothing (UPF hats/clothing, UV sunglasses) and avoid exposing young children to strong sunlight. Choose the right sunscreen for your skin type, according to your local climate and the amount of UV exposure.
Aqua, Butane, Propylene glycol, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl isononanoate, Stearic acid, Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate (Uvinul A Plus), Palmitic acid, Isobutane, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, VP/hexadecene copolymer, Dipropylene glycol, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexyl triazone (Uvinul T150), Triethanolamine, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine (Tinosorb S), Sodium hyaluronate, Sodium palmitoyl proline, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Dimethicone, Nymphaea alba flower extract, Hydrolyzed silk, Glycerin, Allantoin, Propane, Tocopheryl acetate, Hydrolyzed collagen, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Butylene glycol, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate
This product is not suitable for vegans, however the daily defense SPF50, regular SPF30 and SPF50 (blue bottles) are vegan friendly (they contain no hydrolyzed silk or collagen).
Made in Sweden
See here for latest delivery & returns info. I ship orders twice a week (Mondays & Thursdays, EU orders once a week on Mondays). Outside of UK, UK VAT (20%) which is included in product prices shown, is automatically removed at checkout.
- Standard: FREE (all orders) usually 2-3 working days of order being despatched
- Express: next day delivery - despatch ONLY on Monday & Thursdays
- Local delivery: FREE in Berkhamsted
- Standard tracked (DHL Connect): 1-2 weeks from despatch
- EU VAT is included at checkout (so delivered tax paid with no further duties or fees to pay). See here for more info. NB. EU orders shipped only on Mondays currently so allow extra time for despatch!
Rest of world:
- Standard: 2-4 weeks of despatch date. **Allow up to 6 weeks during COVID-19**
- Express: 2-4 working days from despatch
- Customers will be responsible for any payment of of any customs duties / taxes / associated fees. See here for more info
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions about shipping.
Step in routine
achieve a fresh canvas with our cleansers to remove make-up, sunscreen, grime & impurities
lightweight layers of hydration keep the skin looking and feeling healthy & plump
Treat / Boost
enhance your routine with targeted treatment products or boosters to tackle specific skin concerns
hydrate, replenish the water & lipid content of the skin for healthy, supple & comfortable skin
a fundamental part of any daily skincare routine with a focus on healthy ageing: protect & prevent
WHY PEOPLE LOVE APOTHAKA
Thoughtful, No nonsense, Enjoyable, Inclusive