SOS recovery nail & cuticle oil
Nourish nails and cuticles with this award-winning nail & cuticle oil treatment which promotes healthy, flexible nails whilst nourishing and softening cuticles. Long-term use encourages nail growth and minimises risk of nail breakage. Lightweight, easily absorbed oil blend with a divine scent, in a convenient glass rollerball. Used on fashion shoots for Elle magazine (March 2017) and London Fashion week (2017, 2019) by professional nail expert Roxanne Campbell. Winner of Beauty Shortlist Award for Best Nail Treatment / Therapy / Breakthrough 2019.
Skin type: all
Skin goal: skin softening, conditioning, lipid replenishment, healthy skin & nails
Key ingredients: jojoba, lavender, lemon, myrrh
Lightly fragranced: zesty, floral
Amber UV filtered glass aromatherapy bottle with rollerball applicator - 10ml. Glass is the best way to store oil products and the amber colour minimises oxidation of oils. Once finished, remove rollerball and discard in general waste. Bottle and cap are accepted in kerbside recycling
- Main ingredient is organic jojoba, which moisturises and restores flexibility to nails
- All ingredients carefully selected for their strengthening and nourishing properties to make a rich yet easily absorbed formulation
- 100% natural ingredients with no synthetic fragrances; essential oils provide a light, subtle scent
- Handbag friendly: UV-filtered glass rollerball format allows for convenient application on the go whilst maintaining the freshness of the natural ingredients
Dab roller across nails & cuticles and massage in. Use at least twice a day and after manicures. If you haven't used nail/cuticle oil before, then try using it 4 times a day for a couple of weeks. To avoid contamination, only use the rollerball applicator only on clean, dry skin.
For nail care tips read my blog post here.
I can also make this available in 10 / 30 ml dropper bottles - handy for nail techs. Please contact me to order / enquire.
Store in a cool, dry place out of sunlight. . Once opened, use within 6 months.
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil*, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) oil, Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) nut oil*, Squalane (Olive squalane) / olea europea, Borago officinalis (Starflower / Borage) seed oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Citrus limonum (lemon) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil. Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed
Made in the UK in small batches so you can enjoy these nutrient rich oils at their best!
See here for latest delivery & returns info. I ship orders twice a week (Mondays & Thursdays, EU premium shipping on Mondays only). Outside of UK, UK VAT (20%) which is included in product prices shown, is automatically removed at checkout.
- Standard: FREE (all orders) usually 2-3 working days of order being despatched
- Express: next day delivery - despatch ONLY on Monday & Thursdays
- Local delivery: FREE in Berkhamsted
- Standard tracked (Royal Mail): 1-3 weeks from despatch or premium tracked (DHL Connect): 7-10 days from despatch
- EU VAT is included at checkout (so delivered tax paid with no further duties or fees to pay). See here for more info. NB. EU premium shipping is on Mondays currently so allow extra time for despatch!
Rest of world:
- Standard: 2-4 weeks of despatch date. **Allow up to 6 weeks during peak periods**
- Express: 2-4 working days from despatch
- Customers will be responsible for any payment of of any customs duties / taxes / associated fees. See here for more info
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any other questions about shipping.
WHY PEOPLE LOVE APOTHAKA
Thoughtful, No nonsense, Enjoyable, Inclusive