SOS recovery hand cream
Nourish your hands and give them some TLC with this luxuriously rich, buttery and divinely scented hand cream packed with plant-based ingredients known to soothe and relieve dry, rough skin.
Skin type: dry, normal skin
Skin goal: skin softening, lipid replenishment, hydration, healthy skin
Key ingredients: panthenol (B5), shea butter, comfrey, myrrh
Lightly fragranced: warm (vanilla-like), woody
Presentation: 90ml recyclable aluminium tube. Tube and cap are accepted in kerbside recycling
- Ultra-rich, buttery texture nourishes, softens and hydrates the skin - without the greasy or waxy texture that hand creams can have
- Shea butter, sunflower & rice bran oil replenish and relieve dry, rough skin, glycerin hydrates, comfrey and panthenol (vitamin B5) soothe
- Beautiful warm, woody aroma from pure essential oil blend
Apply a small amount (a little goes a long way) to hands & nails/cuticles as often as is needed, particularly after washing your hands.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight with the cap tightly screwed on. Use within 12 months of opening.
Aqua, Cetearyl alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Oryza sativa (rice bran) oil, Glycerin (from rapeseed oil), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Polysorbate 60, Panthenol (vitamin B5), Symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, Styrax benzoin resin (benzoin) oil, Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil, Cinnamomum camphora (ho leaf) oil, Xanthan gum, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Vegan friendly. Read more about ingredients here and Apothaka's promise here.
Made in the UK
See here for latest delivery & returns info. I ship orders twice a week (Mondays & Thursdays, EU premium shipping on Mondays only). Outside of UK, UK VAT (20%) which is included in product prices shown, is automatically removed at checkout.
- Standard: FREE (all orders) usually 2-3 working days of order being despatched
- Express: next day delivery - despatch ONLY on Monday & Thursdays
- Local delivery: FREE in Berkhamsted
- Standard tracked (DHL Connect): 1-2 weeks from despatch
- EU VAT is included at checkout (so delivered tax paid with no further duties or fees to pay). See here for more info. NB. EU premium shipping is only on Mondays currently so allow extra time for despatch!
Rest of world:
- Standard: 2-4 weeks of despatch date. **Allow up to 6 weeks during peak periods**
- Express: 2-4 working days from despatch
- Customers will be responsible for any payment of of any customs duties / taxes / associated fees. See here for more info
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions about shipping.
WHY PEOPLE LOVE APOTHAKA
Thoughtful, No nonsense, Enjoyable, Inclusive