Rebalancing cleansing oil: all skin types
With jojoba, geranium, lavender & comfrey.
Featured by Pixiwoo - September 2018
Maintain your skin’s equilibrium with this beautifully silky & light emulsifying cleansing oil to milk formulation which gently but effectively removes make up, sunscreen & impurities without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
NEW - refills with aluminium caps are now available to purchase in 100ml size. To refill, remove the aluminium cap from the refill bottle and replace it with the pump dispenser from your empty cleanser bottle (note that pumps from my previous amber packaging will not fit). Important: to prevent contamination, do not wash the pump or get it wet (water introduces the risk of microbial growth in the cleanser), and avoid using it for other products. I recommend disposing of the pump after a maximum of 9-12 months.
- A balancing and soothing blend of botanical oils suitable for all skin types, but especially combination/oily & problem skin owing to its light formulation featuring predominantly high linoleic oils that won't clog pores
- Includes a gentle plant-based emulsifier which allows cleanser to be rinsed off with water: providing cleansed, soft skin without a greasy residue
- Organic jojoba, lavender & geranium help to balance the skin, rosemary cleanses whilst comfrey soothes
Shake gently before use. Dispense 3-4 pumps oil into the palm of your hand and massage over a dry face and neck for at least a minute, to lift off make up & impurities. Splash face with warm water to emulsify cleanser then massage a little more. Rinse off with warm water, and a warm wet washcloth if desired. Repeat or follow with a second gentle cleanser if needed. Use with caution over eye area being careful not to get the product in your eyes (I recommend removing eye make up first with a separate product).
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Use by expiry date, which is 12 months from manufacture (see base of bottle).
Please note you may notice some cloudiness/sediment in the oil, especially in colder weather which is perfectly normal and doesn't affect the quality/experience of using this product.
100ml size: Amber PET plastic bottle with pump dispenser. There is also a refill option available (aluminium bottle with aluminium cap) should you wish to re-use your existing pump dispenser.
30ml size: amber glass bottle with pump dispenser (perfect size for travel!), the amber colour slows oxidation of the oils
Also available as part of a bundle.
INGREDIENTS: Vitis vinifera (grapeseed) oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba)* oil, Polyglyceryl-4 oleate (plant-based emulsifier derived from sunflower oil), Ricinus communis (castor) oil*, Symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Handmade in the UK in small batches so you can enjoy these nutrient rich oils at their best!
See here for detailed delivery & returns info including update duing COVID-19. All orders are usually ready to despatch within 3 working days of order date, usually sooner. For items showing as out of stock, please allow up to 1 week before these are available to ship. I ship orders 3 times a week (usually Monday, Wednesday & Friday). If you're in a hurry for your products please contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you!
Delivery aim: within 2-3 working days of order being despatched (i.e. not from date of order!)
- 2nd class standard: £3.00 (order value under £25)
- 2nd class signed: £3.00 (order value £25 - £49.99 or FREE from £50)
- Special delivery: £7.95 (guaranteed next day delivery after despatch except for orders placed Friday - Sunday)
- FREE local delivery for customers in Berkhamsted - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering if your order is under £50!
Delivery aim: usually within 2 weeks of order being despatched (often sooner) - **allow 4-6 weeks during COVID-19 situation**
- International standard: £5.00 (order value under £20)
- International tracked & signed: £9.35 (order value £20+); *SPECIAL OFFER* FREE over £70 (after discounts applied)
Other countries outside of EU:
- Outside EU, customers will be responsible for any customs / associated fees.
- A tracked & signed service cannot be used for PO boxes or anywhere a signature cannot be taken
- Please be aware that shipping times (even for tracked & signed services) vary considerably by country and cannot be guaranteed as they are dependent on the destination country's postal services / customs processes, so please allow up to 4 weeks from the shipping date before contacting me in the unlikely event that you haven't received your order (I'm unable to send replacement items out or issue refunds before then).
Delivery aim: depends on service used and is subject to customs clearance (this is out of my control!). Standard shipping or express shipping (DHL express) is available:
- International standard: from £6.00 (orders under £20) - usually 2-3 weeks from date of despatch. **Allow 4-6 weeks during COVID-19 situation**
- International tracked & signed / tracked or signed: £10.55 - usually 2-3 weeks from date of despatch
- International express (DHL tracked): from £10.55 (subject to minimum order value of £65, otherwise £15.50) - delivery within 2-3 working days of despatch
Rest of world:
Delivery aim: within 2-4 weeks of order being despatched and subject to customs clearance (this is out of my control!)
- International standard: from £6.00 (only available to certain countries)
- International tracked & signed / tracked / signed: £10.55
DHL express may be available to your country - please contact me for a quote.
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact me at email@example.com