Rejuvenating face oil: normal to combination
Reveal soft, smooth skin with this luxurious but lightweight overnight oil formulated specifically for normal to combination skin, with a blend of replenishing high linoleic oils and protective antioxidants. Lightly fragranced with a unique blend of essential oils to relax the senses and easily absorbed. Winner of the 2017 Beauty Shortlist Editor's Choice Award! As seen in Vogue (May 2017 edition)
Skin type: normal, combination, (oily)
Skin goal: skin softening, lipid boost, healthy skin
Key ingredients: CoQ10, hempseed, olive squalane
Lightly fragranced: woody, floral
Standard 30ml or 10ml travel / try me size.
Amber UV filtered glass aromatherapy bottle with glass pipette dropper, or pump format - 30ml size only (request in the order notes). Glass is the best way to store oil products and the amber colour minimises oxidation of oils. Bottles are accepted in kerbside recycling, droppers unfortunately are not (as is with most closures)
- A light yet nourishing and concentrated formulation specifically for normal to combination skin types with a non-greasy feel
- Features predominantly high linoleic oils which easily absorb into the skin and are less likely to clog pores
- Packed with a wonderful range of protective ingredients including hempseed oil, evening primrose, sea buckthorn and co-enzyme Q10
At night, add just a couple of drops to your moisturiser / serum or use alone to seal in moisture, applying onto clean, damp skin in light, patting motions. These are pure plant oils so less is more! Once oil is fully absorbed, complete your daytime routine with a broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect your skin.
As with all carrier / essential oils, store in a cool, dry place out of sunlight
Once opened, use within 6 months.
Hempseed oil*, Carthamus tinctoris (Safflower) oil*, Squalane (Olive squalane) / olea europea, Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) oil, Ubiquinone (Co-enzyme Q10), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Santalum spicatum (sandalwood) oil, Boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, Bursera delpechiana (linaloe) oil, Benzyl benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Vegan friendly. Read more about ingredients here and Apothaka's promise here.
Made in the UK in small batches so you can enjoy these nutrient rich oils at their best!
See here for latest delivery & returns info. I ship orders twice a week (Mondays & Thursdays, EU premium shipping on Mondays only). Outside of UK, UK VAT (20%) which is included in product prices shown, is automatically removed at checkout.
- Standard: FREE (all orders) usually 2-3 working days of order being despatched
- Express: next day delivery - despatch ONLY on Monday & Thursdays
- Local delivery: FREE in Berkhamsted
- Standard tracked (DHL Connect): 1-2 weeks from despatch
- EU VAT is included at checkout (so delivered tax paid with no further duties or fees to pay). See here for more info. NB. EU premium shipping is only on Mondays currently so allow extra time for despatch!
Rest of world:
- Standard: 2-4 weeks of despatch date. **Allow up to 6 weeks during peak periods**
- Express: 2-4 working days from despatch
- Customers will be responsible for any payment of of any customs duties / taxes / associated fees. See here for more info
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any other questions about shipping.
Step in routine
achieve a fresh canvas with our cleansers to remove make-up, sunscreen, grime & impurities
lightweight layers of hydration keep the skin looking and feeling healthy & plump
Treat / Boost
enhance your routine with targeted treatment products or boosters to tackle specific skin concerns
hydrate, replenish the water & lipid content of the skin for healthy, supple & comfortable skin
a fundamental part of any daily skincare routine with a focus on healthy ageing: protect & prevent
WHY PEOPLE LOVE APOTHAKA
Thoughtful, No nonsense, Enjoyable, Inclusive