EVY daily defense face mousse SPF50
* NB. EVY SUNSCREENS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING WITHIN THE UK.
A beautifully lightweight sunscreen mousse, offering superior UVA and UVB protection
EVY Daily Defense Face Mousse is a wonderfully lightweight formulation with superior 5 star UVA protection and SPF50 (UVB) thanks to the inclusion of a number of different chemical filters including Tinosorb S, Uvinul A Plus and Uvinul T150 which are effective at different wavelengths. By using a wider range of filters, it's possible to keep the overall concentration of UV filters lower, which reduces the risk of irritation and provides good breadth of protection.
It also contains vitamins C and E which help to counter damage caused by the sun. EVY provides a very long-lasting and high level of protection against the deeply penetrating UVA rays, which is important for sensitive skin and those who wish to avoid premature ageing.
The unique formula enhances your skin’s protective barrier and due to its patented technology which sits in the top skin layer, it is less likely to rub off vs traditional lotion sunscreens. It is gentle, allergy-tested and is suitable for all skin types plus make up wears beautifully over it. Formulated without fragrance & alcohol. Suitable for all skin types.
Skin type: all
Skin goal: UV protection, healthy skin, healthy ageing
Key ingredients: Tinosorb S, Uvinul A Plus, Uvinul T150, avobenzone, octocylene
Fragrance free, suitable for vegans
Presentation: 75ml recyclable aluminium aerosol.
- 5 star UVA protection, equivalent to over 90% absorbance
- lower concentration of a number of UV filters: reducing the potential for irritation and breadth of protection against multiple wavelengths
- unique patented technology that allows the sunscreen to form a protective barrier. It sits within your top skin layer making it less susceptible to rubbing off and providing more sustained protection
- a super lightweight mousse which is much less likely to clog pores, and make up wears beautifully over the top
- free of fragrance and alcohol
- vegan friendly
- Apply your normal skincare products and allow to sink in (you may or may not need a moisturiser under this sunscreen, depending on your skin type)
- Shake the EVY bottle well and hold upside down. A golf ball size amount of EVY sunscreen is enough for the face and neck (remember that an insufficient quantity will significantly reduce protection)
- Work the mousse into a more liquid consistency in your hand. Spread evenly and generously onto face and allow to sink in. Should be non-sticky after 10 mins. If not, you’ve applied too much and the excess can be rinsed off with water.
- Allow to fully dry before applying make up
- Reapply frequently, especially with prolonged sun exposure
- 75ml mousse application
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. For expiry date see base of can.
Be sunsmart: Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, especially at peak hours (11am-3pm), wear UV protective clothing (UPF hats/clothing, UV sunglasses) and avoid exposing young children to strong sunlight. Choose the right sunscreen for your skin type, and according to your local climate and the amount of UV exposure.
Aqua, Octocrylene, Butane, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone), Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate (Uvinul A Plus), Propylene glycol, Ethylhexyl isononanoate, Stearic acid, Palmitic acid, VP/hexadecene copolymer, Isobutane, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine (Tinosorb S), Dipropylene glycol, PVP, Ethylhexyl triazone (Uvinul T150), Propane, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Bis(Cyano Butylacetate) Anthracenediylidene, Sodium palmitoyl proline, Butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, Silica, Nymphaea alba flower extract, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Tocopheryl acetate, Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate
This product is suitable for vegans, as is the regular SPF30 and SPF50 (blue bottles), as they contain no hydrolyzed silk or collagen. EVY daily UV face mousse SPF30 isn't suitable for vegans.
Made in Sweden
See here for latest delivery & returns info. I ship orders twice a week (Mondays & Thursdays, EU premium shipping on Mondays only). Outside of UK, UK VAT (20%) which is included in product prices shown, is automatically removed at checkout.
- Standard: FREE (all orders) usually 2-3 working days of order being despatched
- Express: next day delivery - despatch ONLY on Monday & Thursdays
- Local delivery: FREE in Berkhamsted
- Standard tracked (Royal Mail): 1-3 weeks from despatch or premium tracked (DHL Connect): 7-10 days from despatch
- EU VAT is included at checkout (so delivered tax paid with no further duties or fees to pay). See here for more info. NB. EU premium shipping is on Mondays currently so allow extra time for despatch!
Rest of world:
- Standard: 2-4 weeks of despatch date. **Allow up to 6 weeks during peak periods**
- Express: 2-4 working days from despatch
- Customers will be responsible for any payment of of any customs duties / taxes / associated fees. See here for more info
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions about shipping.
Step in routine
achieve a fresh canvas with our cleansers to remove make-up, sunscreen, grime & impurities
lightweight layers of hydration keep the skin looking and feeling healthy & plump
Treat / Boost
enhance your routine with targeted treatment products or boosters to tackle specific skin concerns
hydrate, replenish the water & lipid content of the skin for healthy, supple & comfortable skin
a fundamental part of any daily skincare routine with a focus on healthy ageing: protect & prevent
WHY PEOPLE LOVE APOTHAKA
Thoughtful, No nonsense, Enjoyable, Inclusive