SOS revitalising hand & body scrub
This decadent, rinse off treatment scrub with fine dead sea salt gently exfoliates rough, dry areas to reveal soft, smooth skin. Rich and dense, with the perfect combination of exfoliating particles along with moisturising shea butter and plant oils to target hands, feet and dry areas like knees & elbows. Perfect for salon use or a once / twice weekly at home treatment - this is a concentrated product so only a small amount is required!
The new metal spatula pictured is available to purchase separately with 30% off when you buy a full priced scrub - use code SPATULA30 at checkout.
Skin type: all skin types, except sensitive
Skin goal: skin smoothing & softening, moisturising
Key ingredients: fine dead sea salt, shea butter, rice bran oil
Lightly fragranced: zesty & woody
Presentation: 100ml recyclable amber glass jar + recyclable PP cap. Jar and cap should be accepted in kerbside recycling
- Rich, dense and decadent texture gently exfoliates rough, dry skin - only a small amount required;
- Shea butter & rice bran oil replenish and relieve dry skin leaving it soft and moisturised;
- Divine fresh, zesty, woody aroma featuring sandalwood, mandarin & bergamot for the ultimate self care experience
Using a clean, dry spatula, apply a small amount (a little goes a long way) to dry skin and massage gently. Add water and rinse. Finish with SOS recovery nail & cuticle oil + SOS recovery hand cream
Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight with the cap tightly screwed on. Avoid storing in a humid environment (eg. a bathroom) and do not introduce water into the jar. Use within 12 months of opening.
Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Beta- Carotene, Parfum, Polysorbate 80, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Vegan friendly. Read more about ingredients here and Apothaka's promise here.
Made in the UK
See here for latest delivery & returns info. I ship orders twice a week (Mondays & Thursdays, EU premium shipping on Mondays only). Outside of UK, UK VAT (20%) which is included in product prices shown, is automatically removed at checkout.
- Standard: FREE (all orders) usually 2-3 working days of order being despatched
- Express: next day delivery - despatch ONLY on Monday & Thursdays
- Local delivery: FREE in Berkhamsted
- Standard tracked (DHL Connect): 1-2 weeks from despatch
- EU VAT is included at checkout (so delivered tax paid with no further duties or fees to pay). See here for more info. NB. EU premium shipping is only on Mondays currently so allow extra time for despatch!
Rest of world:
- Standard: 2-4 weeks of despatch date. **Allow up to 6 weeks during peak periods**
- Express: 2-4 working days from despatch
- Customers will be responsible for any payment of of any customs duties / taxes / associated fees. See here for more info
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any other questions about shipping.
WHY PEOPLE LOVE APOTHAKA
Thoughtful, No nonsense, Enjoyable, Inclusive