BESTSELLER: SOS recovery nail & cuticle oil - 10ml
With lemon, lavender and myrrh essential oils
Nourish nails and cuticles with this award-winning nail & cuticle oil treatment which promotes healthy, flexible nails whilst nourishing and softening cuticles. Long-term use encourages nail growth and minimises risk of nail breakage. Used on fashion shoots for Elle magazine (March 2017) and London Fashion week (2017, 2019) by professional nail expert Roxanne Campbell. Winner of Beauty Shortlist Award for Best Nail Treatment / Therapy / Breakthrough 2019.
- Main ingredient is organic jojoba, which moisturises and restores flexibility to nails
- All ingredients carefully selected for their strengthening and nourishing properties to make a rich yet easily absorbed formulation
- 100% natural ingredients with no synthetic fragrances; essential oils provide a light, subtle scent
- Handbag friendly: UV-filtered glass rollerball format allows for convenient application on the go whilst maintaining the freshness of the natural ingredients
Dab roller across nails & cuticles and massage in. Use at least twice a day and after manicures. If you haven't used nail/cuticle oil before, then try using it 4 times a day for a couple of weeks. To avoid contamination, only use the rollerball applicator only on clean, dry skin.
For nail care tips read my blog post here.
I can also make this available in 10 / 30 ml dropper bottles - handy for nail techs, as well as a custom essential oil-free formulation for those that can't tolerate essential oils / fragrance! Please contact me to order / enquire.
Store in a cool, dry place out of sunlight. For best before date, see base of bottle. Shelf life unopened is 12 months. Once opened, use within 6 months and before expiry date.
Amber UV filtered glass aromatherapy bottle with rollerball applicator. Glass is the best way to store oil products and the amber colour minimises oxidation of oils.
Note: This product is now sold without the outer box packaging in an effort to reduce unnecessary waste. To read more, check out my recent post on this topic:
INGREDIENTS: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil*, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) oil, Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) nut oil*, Squalane (Olive squalane) / olea europea, Borago officinalis (Starflower / Borage) seed oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Citrus limonum (lemon) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil. Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed
Handmade in the UK in small batches so you can enjoy these nutrient rich oils at their best!
See here for detailed delivery & returns info including important shipping updates during COVID-19. All orders are usually ready to despatch within 3 working days of order date, usually sooner. For items showing as out of stock, please allow up to 1 week before these are available to ship. I ship orders 3 times a week (usually Monday, Wednesday & Friday). If you're in a hurry for your products please contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you!
Delivery aim: within 2-3 working days of order being despatched (i.e. not from date of order!)
- 2nd class standard: £3.00 (order value under £25)
- 2nd class signed: £3.00 (order value £25 - £49.99 or FREE from £50)
- Special delivery: £7.95 (guaranteed next day delivery after despatch except for orders placed Friday - Sunday)
- FREE local delivery for customers in Berkhamsted - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering if your order is under £50!
Delivery aim: usually within 2 weeks of order being despatched (often sooner) - **allow 4-6 weeks during COVID-19 situation**
- International standard: £5.50 (order value under £20)
- International tracked & signed: £9.95 (order value £20+); *SPECIAL OFFER* FREE over £70 (after discounts applied)
Other countries outside of EU:
- Outside EU, customers will be responsible for any customs / associated fees.
- A tracked & signed service cannot be used for PO boxes or anywhere a signature cannot be taken
- Please be aware that shipping times (even for tracked & signed services) vary considerably by country and cannot be guaranteed as they are dependent on the destination country's postal services / customs processes, so please allow up to 4 weeks from the shipping date before contacting me in the unlikely event that you haven't received your order (I'm unable to send replacement items out or issue refunds before then).
Delivery aim: depends on service used and is subject to customs clearance (this is out of my control!). Standard shipping or express shipping (DHL express) is available:
- International standard: from £6.00 (orders under £20) - usually 2-3 weeks from date of despatch. **Not currently available**
- International tracked & signed / tracked or signed: £14.55 - usually 2-3 weeks from date of despatch.**Allow 6 weeks during COVID-19 situation**
- International express (DHL tracked): £9.95 (subject to minimum order value of £70, otherwise £16.50) - delivery within 2-3 working days of despatch
Rest of world:
Delivery aim: within 2-4 weeks of order being despatched and subject to customs clearance (this is out of my control!). **Allow 4-6 weeks during COVID-19 situation**
- International standard: from £6.00 (only available to certain countries)
- International tracked & signed / tracked / signed: £11.00
DHL express may be available to your country - please contact me for a quote.
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact me at email@example.com