Skin Quenching light moisturiser: urea, sodium PCA & ceramide complex (fragrance / EO free)
With urea, sodium PCA & ceramide complex
Hydrated skin is crucial for optimal skin barrier function. This super lightweight, humectant-rich moisturiser which features components found in the skin’s own Natural Moisturising Factors (NMF) is formulated for normal-combination and oily skin types - especially dehydrated skin, to hydrate and replenish the water content of the skin, supporting a healthy skin barrier. It leaves the skin feeling supple and comfortable whilst reducing tightness. If you dislike the feeling of heavy, cloying textures, this moisturiser is for you! Easily absorbed with a non-greasy feel.
Attracta Beauty Awards 2020 finalist.
Urea: Urea is part of the natural moisturising factor (NMF) of skin, it retains moisture and is essential for maintaining the health, function and hydration of the stratum corneum
Sodium PCA: another component of skin’s NMF which increases water content in the top layer of the skin and helps to maintain a healthy skin
Olive squalane: lightweight and easily absorbed, squalane softens and protects the skin and helping to seal in moisture - providing a degree of occlusion without feeling heavy
Skin replenishing ceramide complex: key components of your skin’s natural lipid mix that help to form a protective layer
Formulated without fragrance or essential oils & alcohol. Suitable for all skin types, especially for normal-combination and oily skin. It could also be layered under a heavier-weight moisturiser for drier skin types, who will also benefit from the humectants in this formulation.
Dispense around a pump of moisturiser onto the palm of your hand (with a couple of drops of face oil if needed) and gently massage into damp, clean skin after your other skincare steps. Can be used morning and night, and under the eye area. In the daytime, complete your routine with a broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect your skin after the moisturiser has fully dried down.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Shelf life unopened is 30 months. Once opened use within 12 months. As with all products, discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Recyclable 50ml aluminium bottle with twist & lock pump dispenser.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Urea, (Olive) Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium PCA, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide 1, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer
Cruelty free, vegan friendly. Fully compliant with EU cosmetic regulation including PET (challenge) testing.
Made in the UK
See here for detailed delivery & returns info including latest shipping info during COVID-19. I currently ship orders twice a week (usually Monday & Thursday mornings). If you're in a hurry for your products please contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you! For items showing as out of stock, please allow up to 1 week before these are available to ship.
Delivery aim: within 2-3 working days of order being despatched (i.e. not from date of order!)
- 2nd class standard: £3.00 (order value under £25)
- 2nd class signed: £3.00 (order value £25 - £49.99 or FREE from £50)
- Special delivery: £7.95 (guaranteed next day delivery after despatch except for orders placed Friday - Sunday)
- FREE local delivery for customers in Berkhamsted - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering if your order is under £50!
Delivery aim: usually within 2 weeks of order being despatched (often sooner) - **allow 4-6 weeks during COVID-19 situation**
- International standard: £5.50 (order value under £20)
- International standard tracked / signed: £9.95 (order value £20+); FREE over £90 (after discounts applied)
- International express tracked (1-2 working days of despatch): from £15.00 (a surcharge may be applicable for DHL express shipping to remote destinations in some countries. In this case, I will contact you before your order is processed to confirm if you still wish to proceed
Other countries outside of EU:
- Outside EU, customers will be responsible for any customs / associated fees.
- A tracked & signed service cannot be used for PO boxes or anywhere a signature cannot be taken
- Shipping times for Royal Mail vary considerably by country and cannot be guaranteed as they are dependent on the destination country's postal services / customs processes. Please allow up to 6 weeks from the shipping date before contacting me in the unlikely event that you haven't received your order (I'm unable to send replacement items out or issue refunds before then).
Delivery aim: 2-3 working days from despatch, subject to customs clearance. Express shipping (DHL express) only is currently available:
- International express (DHL tracked): £9.95 (subject to minimum order value of £70, otherwise £15.00) - delivery within 2-3 working days of despatch
Rest of world:
Delivery aim: within 2-4 weeks of order being despatched and subject to customs clearance (this is out of my control!). **Allow 6 weeks during COVID-19 situation**
- International standard: from £6.00 (only available to certain countries)
- International tracked & signed / tracked / signed: from £11.00
DHL express may be available to your country - please contact me for a quote.
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact me at email@example.com