Comforting oil booster: fragrance / essential oil free
With cucumber, calendula & co-enzyme Q10
Bronze award winner (oils & oil-based serums) - Free From Skincare Awards 2019; featured in Pixiwoo's "products to get your glow back" - October 2018
A comforting blend of plant oils to protect, soothe and replenish dry, irritated or flaky skin. Smooths and softens the skin without a greasy feel owing to a lightweight formulation. Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants to support healthy skin. Used alongside water-based hydrating products this booster will seal in moisture and help reduce water loss from the skin.
Ideal for those who are sensitive to essential oils, this oil has no discernible scent (other than from the slight natural scent of the carrier oils).
High linoleic oils: cucumber, hempseed, safflower & sunflower oils offer emollient and soothing benefits without feeling greasy or clogging pores
Calendula: skin soothing properties ideal for dry, irritated and inflamed skin
Co-enzyme Q10: provides antioxidant and skin soothing benefits
Formulated without synthetic fragrance or essential oils.
Suitable for normal, dry, combination, sensitive skin.
Add just a couple of drops to your moisturiser / serum or use alone to seal in moisture, applying onto clean, damp skin in light, patting motions. These are pure plant oils so less is more! Can be used morning & night, and under the eye area. In the daytime, complete your routine with a broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect your skin.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Shelf life unopened is 12 months. Once opened, keep lid securely closed, use within 6 months and before expiry date.
Available with a pipette OR pump dispenser in a 30ml size, and in a handy 10 ml travel size (with pipette). Can also be purchased as part of a bundle.
Amber UV filtered glass aromatherapy bottle with glass pipette dropper (or pump dispenser). Glass is the best way to store oil products and the amber colour minimises oxidation of oils.
INGREDIENTS: Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) seed oil, Caprylic/ capric triglycerides, Squalane (olive squalane), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Cannabis sativa (hempseed) seed oil*, Macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed oil*, Helianthus annuus seed (sunflower) oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit oil, Ubiquinone (co-enzyme Q10), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E)
*Organically produced ingredient
Handmade in the UK in small batches so you can enjoy these nutrient rich oils at their best!
See here for detailed delivery & returns info including important shipping updates during COVID-19. All orders are usually ready to despatch within 3 working days of order date, usually sooner. For items showing as out of stock, please allow up to 1 week before these are available to ship. I ship orders 3 times a week (usually Monday, Wednesday & Friday). If you're in a hurry for your products please contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you!
Delivery aim: within 2-3 working days of order being despatched (i.e. not from date of order!)
- 2nd class standard: £3.00 (order value under £25)
- 2nd class signed: £3.00 (order value £25 - £49.99 or FREE from £50)
- Special delivery: £7.95 (guaranteed next day delivery after despatch except for orders placed Friday - Sunday)
- FREE local delivery for customers in Berkhamsted - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering if your order is under £50!
Delivery aim: usually within 2 weeks of order being despatched (often sooner) - **allow 4-6 weeks during COVID-19 situation**
- International standard: £5.50 (order value under £20)
- International tracked & signed: £9.95 (order value £20+); *SPECIAL OFFER* FREE over £70 (after discounts applied)
Other countries outside of EU:
- Outside EU, customers will be responsible for any customs / associated fees.
- A tracked & signed service cannot be used for PO boxes or anywhere a signature cannot be taken
- Please be aware that shipping times (even for tracked & signed services) vary considerably by country and cannot be guaranteed as they are dependent on the destination country's postal services / customs processes, so please allow up to 4 weeks from the shipping date before contacting me in the unlikely event that you haven't received your order (I'm unable to send replacement items out or issue refunds before then).
Delivery aim: depends on service used and is subject to customs clearance (this is out of my control!). Standard shipping or express shipping (DHL express) is available:
- International standard: from £6.00 (orders under £20) - usually 2-3 weeks from date of despatch. **Not currently available**
- International tracked & signed / tracked or signed: £14.55 - usually 2-3 weeks from date of despatch.**Allow 6 weeks during COVID-19 situation**
- International express (DHL tracked): £9.95 (subject to minimum order value of £70, otherwise £16.50) - delivery within 2-3 working days of despatch
Rest of world:
Delivery aim: within 2-4 weeks of order being despatched and subject to customs clearance (this is out of my control!). **Allow 4-6 weeks during COVID-19 situation**
- International standard: from £6.00 (only available to certain countries)
- International tracked & signed / tracked / signed: £11.00
DHL express may be available to your country - please contact me for a quote.
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact me at email@example.com